A creative and motivated problem solver and team leader who works very well
under pressure. I possess a passion for unique web applications creation and development
with the implementation of new technologies. As well as, an exceptional ability to deliver
creative and innovative web solutions.
- 5 + years of experience building, supporting and maintaining web applications.
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects and Final Cut Pro.
- Superior implementation of Joomla CMS frame work and Components.
- Expert working knowledge of usability design and world wide web technologies & trends
- Seasoned communication and presentation skills.
- Strong and intuitive ability to lead, multi-task and work well under tight deadlines.
- Skilled in Macintosh and Windows Platforms.
B.C.I.T. Burnaby Campus April 2007
Diploma in New Media, Web Development & Visual Effects
INDECI Santiago, Chile December 1997
Diploma in Computer Science
Web Developer / Visual effects (freelance) 2005 – Present
Developed Web 2.0 applications using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, Flash, MySQL,
PHP and XML.
Student Job Link (www.StudentJobLink.com)
North American Auto Market (www.NorthAmericanAutoMarket.com)
Bad Jobs Good Jobs LTD. (www.BadJobsGoodJobs.com)
Sigma Phi Design Metal Fabricators LTD. (www.SigmaPhiDesign.com)
Restaurant Green Zone. (www.RestaurantGreenZone.com)
Next Energy Systems Inc. (www.NextEnergySystems.ca)
- Created and manipulated Graphics in the entire site.
- Created content and linked MySql databases.
- Developed existing PHP, CSS and HTML content
- Designed new logos
- Created marketing strategies
- Modified the site’s SEO
The Surrey Hospice Society (www.SurreyHospice.com)
- Restructured content and added a user-friendly interface.
- Produced flash intro for funding purposes.
- Re-structured existing website with actual web 2.0 standards.
- Organized and distributed original content.
Network & IT Consultant (freelance) 2000 – Present
Designed and built LAN for small to medium size enterprises.
Next Energy Systems Inc
- Networked and Restructured office network with 9 terminals.
- Set-up and managed Windows Server 2003.
- Implemented new security systems
- Granted remote access to server and terminals over VPN.
Joji’s Hair Studio
- Built and enhanced computer systems at client’s site.
- Networked and Restructured office network with 6 terminals.
- Trained personnel on the usage of the new systems and integrated Salon Iris sales software.
References Available Upon Request.
Request a Free Quote.